Sunday, November 11, 2007

I went to church with Jon and Margo this morning. Shaina decided to grace us with her presence (which I could have done without). I don't know why she hates me. She liked my boyfriend and he chose me...like 7 months ago and she HAS a boyfriend now. You would think she'd be over it, but shes just so rude towards me. Girls are strange. She's this super Catholic 25ish year old chicky who is ultra conservative and nosey. She took it upon herself to contact Jon over the summer (when he was in Seattle) to let him know I brought a guy back to my apartment one night. What she didnt know was that it was my good friend (who Jon also knows!) and we were going back to study so he could quiz me for my exam the next day. AND ITS NONE OF HER FUCKING BUSINESS! Since then she has decided to be my little stalker and let him know of anything else I do that appears to be shadey. Rediculous. So girlfriend showed up and walked with us to church, saying not a word to me the entire 3 hours we were together today. All I have to say is how DARE you insinuate that I'm a slut when you are the one wearing knee high hooker boots to church hahaha. You have to laugh it off I suppose. Some people are so strange. I find that the ones who insist on digging into your private life are the ones who lack one of their own to keep them occupied.

No comments: