Saturday, November 10, 2007

it got cold in philly. and i love it because it feels more like home. i've lived here for a little over 2 years and i think i'm ready for a change of scenery. i cross my fingers jon gets into medschool elsewhere....as in seattle or portland! i want to explore a new city and meet new people. i've been bumping into old friends and ex boyfriends lately (nate, ryan, meg etc.) and it makes me uneasy. i want a new start away from the craziness of philly. people are so rude here. i grew up in new england, where everyone knew everyone and if you didnt you introduced yourself and maybe went out to coffee. and then perhaps realized that your parents grew up together. certainly not the case here. people are rude, homeless, and constantly laying on their horn in busy intersections. it's foreign to me.

I am 22.
I am graduating nursing school in the spring.
I am in love.
I am left-handed.
I work with kids who have cancer.
I am a runner.
I love country music.

No comments: