Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Jon got his first med school interview yesterday!! I am so proud of him. I know he'll get in and be a wonderful doctor. It's for a school in Vegas. I doubt that I would want to live there, but we'll work it out. We had that whole conversation and decided we are ready to take that next step and start our life together. It's exciting. I never thought I'd be here. This is the most healthy relationship I have ever been in. We're learning to communicate with each other and that alone takes time and patience. It's a lot of work but I love it and I love him. It's so different than anything I have ever experienced and I am happy.

I ran 10 miles yesterday!!!! I've been running a few days a week between 3-6 miles each run but yesterday I was feeling good and it was nice out and I did the entire Kelly Drive loop and then around center city on my way back to the apartment. It felt so good. I'm a little sore but I'm impressed. I didn't think I could do that anymore. I havent run 10 miles in like 3 years, since I was at the University of Delaware. It was good though. I'd like to do the Broad St. run next year or something. I love running.

No comments: